How to Submit My Documents to Med+Proctor
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to upload your immunizations for immunization verification. If you have any questions, please contact our support team via or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Register your account
- Set Up Via Invite: You may register for Med+Proctor via the registration link provided to you by your institution.
- Set Up Manually: Please visit www.medproctor.com and select "register for a new account" to start your new account. From there you will want to type in your school email address to get started. You will not be able to create an account with a personal email of any kind, you must enter your student email address.
Secured Sign On (SSO): If your school requires you to use their SSO log-in to create an account you should immediately be re-directed there, where you will need to use your school portal username and password to log into your account. If you are not redirected to your school portal log-in please search for your institution's name in our KnowledgeBase system for your SSO link or email email@example.com.
Create Your Own Password: If your school does not require you to use their secured log-in you will be prompted to set up your password and log into your newly registered account.
2. Complete All Prompts:
- Once you register your account you will be brought to your profile which has questions that include your full name, date of birth, student ID, and school term. You will need to fill this information out before continuing.
- You will not be able to upload your documents until you answer all prompts. Once you do you will see a green check mark next to “profile” and you should immediately be brought to the documents section for upload.
3. Optional Account Upgrade
- It is completely free to submit your records to Med+Proctor. However, we do offer an optional upgrade for a Med+Proctor Pro Account which allows you to see, access, and keep the documents you upload, even after graduation. This is a one-time purchase. If you don’t want those perks you can click the “no thank you….” button at the bottom of the page. This will bypass the pro account option and allow you to upload with a general account.
- If your institution has a mandatory payment you will need to pay to continue with upload, it should indicate at the bottom of the page if this is the case.
4. Upload Your Forms
- Once you decide how you want to proceed you will be directed to the documents page for upload.
- You will see a “Select a File” option on your screen, that allows you to access your file explorer to pick a file to upload. After making a selection, make sure you select a document type before submitting, you can choose any document type from the dropdown menu as it has no determining factor in your document review.
- You can take a picture of your form and upload from your phone, email it to yourself and upload from your computer, or scan it in. The types of formats that our system accepts are: pdf, jpeg, or a png file.
- Med+Proctor cannot accept any HEIC files, encrypted or password-protected documents.
- Please also take note that Med+Proctor cannot accept or review submissions by email, fax or any other method outside of your secure Med+Proctor account.
You will also find a section on the top of your documents page that states "download documents". This is where you will find any optional or required forms provided by your school. You will want to click the title of the document you would like to download and your document will automatically begin downloading to your device.
5. Wait For Your Review
- Once you have successfully uploaded your proof of vaccination you will see that your records are being reviewed. The standard processing time for uploaded documents is 48 hours. If you need something faster there is an expedited option you can pay for (reviewed within the hour) the option to do so will be on the status page of your MP account.
6. Check Your Status Page
- When your records will be reviewed a message will be sent to the status page of your Med Proctor account. To check the status of your records you will want to keep an eye on your "status page". Your status page will indicate any items missing/documentation needed. It states your verification status as well.
7. Make Sure You Are Verified and Good to Go
- Once your immunizations are marked as compliant, your status page will indicate that your records are verified and processed to be complete. This means that you are all done with your upload process!
- Please note that it may take 24 hours for your school hold to be removed if you have one.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.