Where Do I Find the Med+Proctor Immunization Form?
Log into your med+proctor account and go to the "Documents" section. If you have yet to register and set up your account you will want to do that first, once you create your Med+Proctor account, you will need to complete all the prompts so that you have access to the 'Documents' section
You will find a section on the top of your documents page that states "download documents". This is where you will find any optional or required forms provided by your school. You will want to click the title of the document you would like to download and your document will automatically begin downloading to your device.
Step-by-step instructions on downloading your form:
- Go to the "Documents" section of your Med+Proctor Account
- Once you have entered the "Documents" section, you will see the header "Download Documents"
- Under the "Download Documents" header you will see a red box containing documents available
- Click the title of the document you would like to download
- Once you have clicked on the title, your document will automatically begin downloading to your device
If there are no forms available to download when following the above method, then your institution may not have any forms for you to use and will allow any other official proof of immunization for immunization compliance.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for any of these forms if you are having difficulty downloading them on your own.