Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

What if I am unable to collect of my records in time or if I am waiting for results?

Please contact your college or university if you require additional time. Only they can grant temporary waivers. 

Students and Employees should upload documents to the medproctor.com vaccine & immunization software for your school or workplace requirements.